Curated | Att Pynta
I'm beginning a series of posts sharing a selection of my favourite online stores for interiors, gifting and all those little bits and bobs that go into filling up the spaces around your home. Since we've decorated our lounge (photos coming very soon!), I've realised just how many of those bits and bobs are needed to give life and personality to a room. In my lounge alone I have a desk, shelves, a mantelpiece, a sideboard, a display cabinet, two coffee tables and a window sill that all look a bit bare with any form of decoration!
The first online store that I'm introducing you to is only a recent discovery, and one that I made over a well-styled Instagram feed. Att Pynta curates a small selection of Scandi-inspired contemporary home accessories that are selected to be both affordable and stylish. Think lanterns, candle holders, ceramics, cups, lighting and vases.
Here are a few of my favourite items currently available on their online shop, all items that would easily fit into my current decor.
1. Geometric Copper Tealight Holder. I'm a bit of a copper fiend. No metal gets into my new lounge other than lovely warm copper tones. Even the curtain rail and the door handle are made out of copper pipe! So this copper geometric tealight holder would fit in perfectly!
2. Large Copper Landscape Frame. Whereas I prefer contemporary black and white frames for large prints, these clear glass frames work well for alcoves and smaller walls. I'd go for the copper option, of course.
3. Copper Lantern. Sick of my copper addiction yet? This lantern is ideal for getting that Scandi-inspired look in your home, and once you stick a candle inside you're well on your way to achieving that cosy hygge vibe.
4. Large Hanging Copper Pot. I'm developing a fascination with house plants, having recently acquired three lovely plants for the living room. I love how the dramatic burst of green leaves adds another dimension to your decor, and am currently considering where I could hang a couple of planters like this one from the ceiling.
5. Pomegranate Midnight Candle. I'm a big advocate of candles, shying away from harsh artificial lights whenever possible, thus the brand's own line of stylish candles are high up on my wish-list. I'm especially keen on the pomegranate option as I love zesty scents.
6. Round Stoneware Vase. I can picture the pair of these lightening up our black mantelpiece. I love their soft, natural colours and would place foraged sprigs of leaves and berries inside to bring a bit of nature into my home.
Att Pynta have very generously offered my readers a 20% discount off their next order! Use code EMMA20 at checkout to redeem the discount.