Journal | October
How is it already the 1st of November? The past month has flown by in a whirlwind of festive photoshoots and house renovations, planting the seed that I should really start documenting my life on this journal (is that not what a journal is for?) October is typically one of my favourite months of the year, filled with autumnal walks, autumnal dressing and autumnal hues. I love to get outside as much as possible to admire the leaves turning varying shades of red and gold and to hike in the perfect not-too-hot-not-too-cold temperatures. Alas, this past month I've spent more time indoors than I would like, attempting to clean, tidy and paint among the chaos of the work that we've been having done on our home. There's still a long way to go, but I'm finally back in my own bed and, room by room, everything is slowly coming together. Regardless, here are my highlights from the past month.
1. Tiny photogenic pumpkins in Lytham-St-Annes.
2. Our new kitchen slowly coming together.
3. Autumnal walks.
4. My beloved linen dress from TOAST.
5. Christmas photoshoots at work.
6. Hiking in the countryside.
7. Moving back into our house and beginning to decorate
8. Autumnal walks with the dog